Safe, private apartments for mothers and children experiencing homelessness, paired with holistic, supportive case management services.
- Program description below photo:
- 3 housing icons placed horizontally with explanatory text below each:
- Icon 1, with the text under image:
Phase 1 Housing
Individual, fully furnished apartments located on our main campus where parents and children can begin to stabilize and rebuild
- Icon 2, with the text under image:
Phase 2 Housing
Scattered-site condominiums for Phase 1 housing graduates to bridge the gap from transitional housing to permanent long-term housing
- Icon 3, with text under image:
Wrap-around case management for all residents
- Link for housing application below
- Include scrolling quotes (see “What We Do” page).